Deadlock and Life!!!

 Deadlock and Life!!!

"Computers taught me Deadlock and thus I started prioritizing my Availability"

    Deadloack- A deadlock refers to a specific condition when two or more processes are each waiting for another to release a resource, or more than two processes are waiting for resources in a circular chain - this is what I learnt when I studied Deadlock in Operating system subject in My Engineering.

    Yes, I am an Engineer and I am proud of it. So, this deadlock that I was talking about was an interesting topic to me, OS being the favorite subject. Then I learnt how Operating Systems get stuck when a deadlock occurs, but what about the deadlocks in Life?? Even Life places itself into situations similar to deadlock but what next?? and especially when you are dealing with it alone... 

    In Life we come across a lot of points where we need to either take a step into unknown direction or take a U turn and return, but both of this condition don't make you still i.e. you can keep going. The actual test is when you are in a deadlock!!!  

Deadlock in life feels like you know the problem, you even know the solution... correction probable solution, but still can’t relate the two. Yes, when Life seems really easy and happy to others but to you it is very difficult even to explain, leaving you saying "I am fine". But deep down you know you are not and really need things to gear up.

    In Operating System solution to deadlocks was done using Banking Algorithm. A Banking Algorithm is a resource allocation and deadlock avoidance algorithm that tests for safety by simulating the allocation for predetermined maximum possible amounts of all resources, then makes a check to test for possible activities, before deciding whether allocation should be allowed to continue. This means rethinking about resource allocation based on the supply and the demand.  

Relating to the deadlock release of OS, life's deadlock also needs rethinking and reconsideration, but here not about the resources but about the things that really make you feel that deadlock. May be rethinking about the likes and love, the friends and family around and the amount of happiness that belongs to you. "Computers taught me Deadlock and thus I started prioritizing my Availability." 

    With this note I am signing off with a wish that all your deadlocks get solved soon. ☺☺

 

Comments

  1. Yup .... There is always an algorithm in everyone's life ,yet it can't rollback steps in our life as in Operating system but enough capable to bring back our life on track .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is beautiful because of DeadLock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadlock is the result of giving same priority to multiple processes. Interesse processing power/rearrange priorities/ingnore some process.

    Very good point of view. Well said. Keep it up. 😉🥂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to learn Banking Algorithm for life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

440 volts smile...☺☺