Life Happens...

Hello all the living ones out there... The time i am typing this blog is immediately after my life took a major turn, yes i lost my job๐Ÿ˜•. I am a 26 year old girl who has a super awesome dad and an amazing family who believes in me. Yes i am talking correct they let me study as much as i want and then let me do the job i want. 
I am a researcher by profession, i have researched in the field of Data mining and Neural networks but i love codding s i am an Android Developer by choice๐Ÿ˜„. 

I am from a very small town with really simple people, who either don't care at all or care a lot. But yes they don't back stabber you. Until i was 24 i never got to meet those multiple faced people...yes multiple faced now being two faced is rather a good thing๐Ÿ˜‰, It was for the first time that i saw how people use one another for benefits. 

I have a simple rule about life..."Everything happens for a reason!!"๐Ÿ’ซ, now the twist here is not knowing the reason๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Yes God has planned everything for everyone of us...a perfect life but to reach till that perfection we do need to learn a lot of things. I believe we all are here for a reason, some of us finds that and fulfills the goal while others keeps on searching it. This is basically life...Now whether you know the reason why you exist or not, God executes the play, where you are the main character. For being a main character you need to be The Best, so this journey from being nothing to being The Best is what i call life. 

I know even if i am not happy with the situation i am in, i am definitely learning something that is taking me toward being The Best. I understand i just have a bit of knowledge about life, it is a LOT more than that, but i know i am learning. 

So to all those people out there complaining about life...just take a second look at the mirror smile and say... "Love you Zindgi...Love me Zindgi...๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•". Falling down is good...not getting up is bad. So if you still have strength to get up cheers ๐Ÿป... Zinda ho tum...๐Ÿ˜‡. So get up and Get going...hope you get the new surprise soon. See you soon...๐Ÿ˜š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

440 volts smile...☺☺

Deadlock and Life!!!